Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Decor Items...

I've had several friends tell me that they don't decorate for Thanksgiving at all because, "There really isn't much to decorate with". GASP! Whatever! This breaks my beating heart! I love to decorate for Thanksgiving. I love to spend the month reflecting on all that I have to be thankful for and I absolutely DETEST that people jump straight from Halloween to Christmas. I do have more decorations for both Christmas and Halloween, however; I still deck the house out for Thanksgiving. Here is my November hutch:
There are all kinds of fun ways to decorate for Thanksgiving and Fall.  A few ideas would be:
Turkey's, pumpkins, leaves, pilgrims, Indians, scarecrows, corn cobs and even candy corns.  Don't overlook Thanksgiving in your decor!

Linking to:
lil-luna-link-party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!