Friday, January 6, 2012

Desk Redo with Zebra Stripes of Course....

Hubs and I found this desk and instantly saw the potential:


I was up to my knees in saw dust prepping this beauty!

After sanding I knew this was going to turn out great.

We painted it black to match our daughters other furniture and then I tied in her zebra and hot pink theme using the patterned duct tape.

We had some glass cut and put pix of our daughter and her favorite people underneath just to personalize it a little bit.

It's perfect for her to work on her Macbook and do her homework!  And, it looks great in her little "apartment".  



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE old furniture and being able to give old pieces new life.  It makes me so happy to walk past them in my house and know that I had something to do with restoring it!

Linking to: Sassy Sites- it's friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!