Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Easy Brownie Valentine Treats...

I love to do fun holiday related dinners and treats but because I am a full time working mom, I really have to try and simplify everything. We had a going away dinner for our daughter the other night (she is moving across the country to do an internship at Walt Disney World in Florida!) and so for dessert, I made these heart shaped frosted brownies:
I love chocolate fudge brownies, but you can make whatever your families favorite recipe is or just use a boxed mix.  Cook them like normal and then let cool.  When they have completely cooled, use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the hearts out.  I frosted mine with strawberry flavored pink frosting, and then sprinkled the cute valentines sprinkles on them.

We served them with the girl scout Thin Mint chocolate ice cream and Dreyers French Silk ice cream (that's our families latest favorite ice cream flavor, it is soooo good).
Anyways, they were quick, easy, cute and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!