Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Glass Jar Snowmen...

I have this thing for snowmen. I just love them! I can't jump from Christmas deco's straight into Valentines because for the month of January, I decorate with snowmen and all things snow/winter related. I decided to make some snowmen out of two old spaghetti jars and a dollar store glass vase. Here is what they look like:

  I used buttons for eyes and orange burlap glued to orange cardstock for the noses.




I bought little push on/off round LED lights to go inside of them.  They look adorable all lit up!!!  This was a fun project, one that I really wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but they sure do look cute on my coffee table :)

Linking to:
trash-to-treasure-tuesday
todayscreativeblog
& wednesdays-wowzers
lil-luna-link-party
& crafty-soiree
thematic-thursday


4 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I'd love for you to link up to my new Thematic Thursday meme. The theme this week is Winter and this would be a perfect addition. I'm a new follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable project, they must be so pretty with the lights on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love that you used spaghetti jars... Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!