Monday, March 19, 2012

Zebra Striped Mini Hutch....

Although my cute daughter is living in Florida, I'm still working on adding to her bedroom decor (hot pink and zebra stripes).  Last summer, I found this:
I've thought and thought about what I wanted to do with it and where I wanted to put it.  I decided that it needed to be hot pink with zebra stripes.  Here's what I came up with:


The inside:
The door:
 The top:


It looks super cute with her other deco's:



I can't wait until she gets home and can see it!

Linking to:
t2t-tuesday-
& crafty-soiree
& show-off-your-stuff-party

2 comments:

  1. You know I love it!! Zebra and pink....my favorite. Did you paint the zebra print inside and on the outside of the cabinet? She is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa. I glued zebra striped felt to the shelves. The other stripes (pink/white and black/white) are scrapbook paper Mod Podged, sanded and inked :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!