Saturday, November 17, 2012

2x4 Thanksgiving Crafts...

Hubs has been recovering from surgery, which means that I've lost my wood man.  He is the one that normally cuts, sands and preps my wood.  I was dying to do some Thanksgiving crafts, so I headed out to our scrap pile and found a few discarded 2x4's that didn't need any cutting.

First, I made this darling Pilgrim boy:



Then I made a Turkey:


                                                        I used a balloon for his gobbler :)


Finally, I made an Indian boy:


3 comments:

  1. Hehe these are so cute! Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop www.w-t-fab.com/search/label/bloghop. Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! New follower from Aloha. I would love for you to come over and check us out. Also, I host a weekly Mom's Library link-up, wed-fri, and I would love for you to add some of your great ideas!

    Hope to see you there.

    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!