Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mini Pallet Lucky Sign

I decided to put another twist on the mini pallet signs using wood shims.  Instead of making a full square, I decided to make a horizontal sign using only 3 shims.  This is what I came up with:



I used wood glue to glue the shims together and then also glued a large Popsicle stick on the back to hold it together.  I created a stencil for the L, C, K and Y using my Silhouette and then cut out the gold U.

 I painted it green and then filled in the letters and sanded everything down and placed the gold U.  I painted and sanded the clover, added the burlap and button and glued it on:
That's it!  So easy!


Linked to:
craft-o-maniac-monday
show-me-what-ya-got
too-cute-tuesday
one-project-at-a-time
take-look-tuesday
whatever-goes-wednesday
wow-me-wednesday
flusters-creative-muster
creative-inspirations
under-100-link-party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!